Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

New Month, New Art

2011 has started off really positive for me. My opening at Motr Pub in Over the Rhine (Cincinnati) went really well. My work will be up until Feb. 22. They have great live music, a huge beer selection, a killer jukebox, and some of the most beautiful wood work you will ever see, so go check it out.

I am gearing up for a group show in April at Synthetica Gallery and I am starting to paint a bust for a Cancer Benefit show I am taking part in later this summer. Below are the latest drawings I have completed. "Spill Your Guts" is a piece about not knowing what to say and just blubbering yourself into a corner. "Mixtape" comes from every relationship I have ever been in has involved trading a mixtape at the beginning of it. Finally I reworked "This Part of Me Won't Die" and added more snow into the background.

Spill Your Guts

Mixtape

This Part of Me Won't Die 1.1

No comments:

Post a Comment